Brand - Combelle France
Based in Cantal, France, Combelle has been specialising in nursery items for nearly a century. Wholeheartedly trusted by parents, Combelle uses a variety of natural woods to contruct all of their pieces. From their baby beds, high chairs to changing tables, all Combelle pieces are built to last. Since the birth of the brand in 1926, their concept has evolved and Combelle has successfully combined tradition and modernity. The makers at Combelle are experts in all things nursery and are dedicated to providing high-quality and advanced products.
- Import from France
- Compliant to AUS & European Safety Standard
- World-wide patented babycare products
- Funiture 100% made in France
Combelle Sarah Fold-away High Chair – Pink
For travelling toddlers, the most compact fold-away high-chair of them all is the Sarah by Combelle. It’s easy for mum to stow away into the car boot for weekend trips or holidays. At home, it’ll fold away into the smallest space whenever you need to make room. Standard removable tray in white.
- Designed in France
- Country of Origin: France
- Size: Folded: H. 73 cm – W. 57 cm. Max thickness 14 cm. Unfolded: 57 x 57 x 95 cm
- Age: 6 months to 3 years old
- Colour: Pink
- PEFC certification (promoting sustainable forest management)
- Safety tested in Europe France: NF EN 14988-1 + A1