Brand - Combelle France
Based in Cantal, France, Combelle has been specialising in nursery items for nearly a century. Wholeheartedly trusted by parents, Combelle uses a variety of natural woods to contruct all of their pieces. From their baby beds, high chairs to changing tables, all Combelle pieces are built to last. Since the birth of the brand in 1926, their concept has evolved and Combelle has successfully combined tradition and modernity. The makers at Combelle are experts in all things nursery and are dedicated to providing high-quality and advanced products.
- Import from France
- Compliant to AUS & European Safety Standard
- World-wide patented babycare products
- Funiture 100% made in France
Combelle Marcel Transformable High Chair – Mint green
The Combelle Marcel transformable high chair is the most traditional high-chair in our range. Converts into a little table trolley that two children can happily play on together. The Chair is in solid beechwood. MDF panel. It has an adjustable backrest, a 5-point safety harness, a removable PVC shelf and 4 safety pads. Optional extra such as the padded cushion seat can be purchased for added comfort.
- Designed in France
- Country of Origin: France
- Size: 57cm X 57cm X 95 cm
- Age: 6 months to 3 years old
- Colour: Mint green
- PEFC certification (promoting sustainable forest management)
- They are all delivered in kits with assembly instructions and all the necessary components.
- Safety tested in Europe France: NF EN 14988-1 + A1